Dear valued guests,
We would like to announce that, thanks to the regulated restrictions that Greece has complied to and continues to do so throughout this pandemic, we are now able to welcome you again to our hotel which reopens on July 1st.
Throughout your stay, we will ensure the most protected and worry-free environment possible. The commitment to the safety and care of our guests is and will always be our top priority.
Therefore, we have established our health and safety approach according to the official government’s guidelines on hotel disinfection and hygiene.
Following you will find a list of some of the practices that will be implemented to protect you during your stay.
– Training of the staff regarding Covid-19 health & safety protocols.
– Technology where possible for contactless solutions eg. check in.
– Guests and employees must practice social distancing. All seating will be arranged to ensure physical distance is maintained.
– The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing will be increased and that applies to all public spaces with an emphasis on deep cleaning high traffic areas and back of house frequent contact surfaces & items.
– Enhanced in room cleaning using covid-free certified products and cleaning in high temperatures of all bed linen, towels and fabrics.
– Check in at 15.00 and check out at 11.00 am/ to ensure there is sufficient time to deep clean the rooms for new guests.
– Turn-down service available upon request.
– A complete medical kit will be available at the Front Office.
We have also amended our cancellation policy and more flexible policies apply. Please be so kind as to contact us for more details.
You can always get in touch directly with our Casa Leone Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay safe and well.
CASA LEONE HOTEL